The 2024 Fisker Ocean is an electric SUV with great range, performance, design, and features. The first car from Fisker Inc., established by Henrik Fisker, who designed the Aston Martin DB9 and BMW Z8.
The electric SUV Fisker Ocean is unique. Its cutting-edge technology, sustainability, and affordability seek to revolutionise e-mobility. This blog article will discuss the 2024 Fisker Ocean’s distinguishing features.
2024 Fisker Ocean Top Speed, Battery, Range
Electric vehicle range and performance are crucial. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the 2024 Fisker Ocean Extreme, which is the most efficient trim available, can achieve up to 360 miles of total driving range on a full charge. This is 20 miles more than the Tesla Model Y Long Range, which has an EPA-estimated range of 340 miles.
The Fisker Ocean Extreme features a 113-kWh “Hyper Range” battery pack and an all-wheel drive system with two electric motors. The motors generate a combined 468 horsepower and 513 lb-ft of torque, but can “Boost” to 564 hp and 543 lb-ft for short bursts. The Fisker Ocean Extreme can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds, making it one of the fastest electric SUVs on the market.
Many People Reading This : New Kia Seltos Facelift
The table below compares the key performance and range specifications of the 2024 Fisker Ocean Extreme and the Tesla Model Y Long Range.
|Specification||2024 Fisker Ocean Extreme||Tesla Model Y Long Range|
|Battery size||113 kWh||75 kWh|
|EPA-estimated range||360 miles||340 miles|
|Horsepower||468 hp (564 hp with Boost)||384 hp|
|Torque||513 lb-ft (543 lb-ft with Boost)||376 lb-ft|
|0-60 mph time||3.7 seconds||4.8 seconds|
2024 Fisker Ocean Launch Date in US, Price in US
The 2024 Fisker Ocean is expected to debut in the US in June 2023, with deliveries starting later that month². The Fisker Ocean will be available in various trims and configurations, with different prices and features.
The most affordable trim is the Fisker Ocean Sport, which comes with a rear-mounted single electric motor and a range of 250 miles. The Fisker Ocean Sport starts at $37,499 before federal and local incentives and fees.
Read This : 2024 Escalade EV: Best SUV Ever
The most expensive trim is the Fisker Ocean Extreme, which we discussed above. The Fisker Ocean Extreme starts at $68,999 before federal and local incentives and fees².
The Fisker Ocean will also offer a special launch edition called the Fisker Ocean One, which will have similar specifications and features as the Extreme trim, but with a unique exterior color and interior design. The Fisker Ocean One will be limited to only 1,000 units and will cost $69,999 before incentives and fees¹.
Fisker Inc. also offers a flexible leasing option for the Fisker Ocean, which allows customers to pay $379 per month with $2,999 due at signing³. The lease includes maintenance and service, insurance coverage, and access to charging stations. Customers can also cancel or return their lease at any time without penalty³.
Interior Feature, Safety, Exterior Look
The 2024 Fisker Ocean is not only impressive in terms of performance and range, but also in terms of design and features. The Fisker Ocean showcases Henrik Fisker’s signature style and attention to detail, as well as his commitment to sustainability and innovation.
Some of the interior features of the Fisker Ocean include:
- A spacious cabin that can accommodate five passengers comfortably
- A large cargo space that can be expanded by folding the rear seats
- A 16-inch digital instrument cluster and a 9.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- A wireless charging pad and multiple USB ports for smartphones and devices
- A premium sound system with 360-degree surround sound
- A head-up display that projects key information on the windshield
- A voice-activated assistant that can control various functions of the vehicle
- A panoramic sunroof that can be tinted or cleared with a touch of a button
- A vegan leather interior that is made from recycled materials and is free of animal products
- A climate control system that uses a heat pump to reduce energy consumption and increase range
Some of the safety features of the Fisker Ocean include:
- A suite of advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) that include adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and more
- A high-strength steel frame and body that provide protection in case of a crash
- Eight airbags that cover the front, side, and curtain areas of the cabin
- A rearview camera and parking sensors that help with maneuvering and parking
- A tire pressure monitoring system that alerts the driver of any issues with the tires
Some of the exterior features of the Fisker Ocean include:
- A sleek and aerodynamic body that reduces drag and improves efficiency
- A distinctive front grille that features the Fisker logo and LED headlights
- A full-length solar roof that can harvest the sun’s rays to generate free energy for the battery
- A power liftgate that can be opened and closed with a gesture or a button
- A California Mode that allows the driver to open eight glass panels simultaneously to transform the SUV into a convertible
- A choice of 20-inch or 22-inch wheels that enhance the appearance and performance of the vehicle
The 2024 Fisker Ocean electric SUV is a great deal. Its extensive range, rapid performance, beautiful appearance, and many features set it apart from the competitors. Renewable energy and recyclable materials make it an eco-friendly car. The Fisker Inc. website charges $250 to reserve a Fisker Ocean.