Mahindra Thar 5 Door Sunroof
Mahindra Thar is a popular off-road SUV in India. It has a 3-door version that sells well. But many customers want a 5-door version too. Mahindra has confirmed that it will launch the 5-door Thar in 2024. New Mahindra Thar 5 Door will have more space and features than the 3-door Thar. It will also compete with other SUVs like Maruti Jimny and Force Gurkha.
Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram
Recently, some spy shots of the 5-door Thar have emerged online. They reveal some interesting details about the upcoming SUV. Here are some of the highlights:
- The New Mahindra Thar 5 Door will have a sunroof. This is a first for the Thar nameplate. The sunroof will be a single-pane one. It will be located between the front and second rows. This suggests that the 5-door Thar will have a full metal hard top.
- The 5-door Thar will have LED fog lamps. This hints at a full LED lighting setup for the production version. The 5-door Thar may also have LED tail lamps and updated alloy wheels.
- The 5-door Thar will have an all-black cabin. It will have an 8-inch touchscreen with connected car tech. It will also have automatic climate control and cruise control. The 5-door Thar may have up to six airbags, electronic stability control, and a rear parking camera.
- The 5-door Thar will have the same petrol and diesel engines as the 3-door Thar. But they may be tuned for more power. The 2-litre turbo-petrol makes 150PS, while the 2.2-litre diesel makes 130PS. The 5-door Thar may also have 2WD variants. It will have both 6-speed manual and automatic gearbox options.
The 5-door Thar is expected to have a starting price of Rs 15 lakh (ex-showroom). It will be a bigger and better alternative to the 3-door Thar. It will also attract more customers who want a spacious and feature-rich SUV. The 5-door Thar will be a game-changer for Mahindra in the Indian market.
- Mahindra will launch the 5-door Thar in 2024.
- The 5-door Thar will have a sunroof and a metal hard top.
- The 5-door Thar will have LED lights and an all-black cabin.
- The 5-door Thar will have the same engines as the 3-door Thar.
- The 5-door Thar will cost around Rs 15 lakh (ex-showroom)..