Toyota has released its sales report for October 2023. The company sold 20,542 units in the month. This is a growth of 54% compared to October 2022. Here are some highlights from the Toyota October 2023 Sales Report:
|Toyota Models||October 2023 Sales||October 2022 Sales||Percentage Change||Price|
|Toyota Innova||8,183||3,739||119%||Rs. 19.99 – 26.05 Lakh|
|Toyota Glanza||4,724||3,767||25%||Rs. 6.81 – 10 Lakh|
|Toyota Hyryder||3,987||3,384||18%||Rs. 10.86 – 19.99 Lakh|
|Toyota Fortuner||2,475||2,031||22%||Rs. 33.43 – 51.44 Lakh|
|Toyota Rumion||792||–||–||Rs. 10.29 – 13.68 Lakh|
|Toyota Camry||197||59||234%||Rs. 46.17 Lakh|
|Toyota Hilux||181||75||141%||Rs. 30.41 – 37.89 Lakh|
|Toyota Vellfire||3||88||-97%||Rs. 1.20 Crore|
Toyota October 2023 Sales Report
- Toyota Innova was the best-selling model with 8,183 units sold. This is a 119% increase from last year.
- Toyota Glanza was the second-best-selling model with 4,724 units sold. This is a 25% increase from last year.
- Toyota Hyryder was the third-best-selling model with 3,987 units sold. This is a 18% increase from last year.
- Toyota Fortuner was the fourth-best-selling model with 2,475 units sold. This is a 22% increase from last year.
- Toyota Rumion was a new launch in October 2023. It sold 792 units in its first month.
- Toyota Camry was the best-performing model in terms of percentage growth. It sold 197 units in October 2023. This is a 234% increase from last year.
- Toyota Hilux was another high-growth model. It sold 181 units in October 2023. This is a 141% increase from last year.
- Toyota Vellfire was the only model that saw a decline in sales. It sold 3 units in October 2023. This is a 97% decrease from last year.
The sales report shows that Toyota is doing well in the Indian market. It has a diverse portfolio of models that cater to different segments and preferences. It has also launched new products that have received a positive response from the customers. Toyota is confident of maintaining its momentum in the coming months.