The Hyundai Creta is one of the most popular and best-selling SUVs in India. It offers a spacious cabin, a powerful engine, and a host of features that make it a desirable choice for many buyers. However, the Creta is due for a facelift soon, as Hyundai plans to update its design and features to keep up with the competition. In this article, we will look at some of the expected changes and improvements that the Upcoming Hyundai Creta Facelift will bring to the table.
Upcoming Hyundai Creta Facelift Expected Interior Features
The interior of the current Creta is already quite impressive, with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-inch digital instrument cluster, a panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, ventilated seats, and more. However, the facelifted Creta is expected to get some new features that will make it even more appealing and comfortable. Some of these features are:
- A revolutionary dashboard layout featuring a single-piece section on the dashboard with two huge screens (one for the touchscreen infotainment system and one for the fully digital instrument console).
- A 360-degree camera for improved vision and parking help
- A heads-up display for projecting important information on the windshield
- Multi-coloured ambient lighting for creating different moods in the cabin
- A new upholstery colour and slightly tweaked HVAC controls
Expected Exterior Looks of Upcoming Hyundai Creta Facelift
The exterior of the Upcoming Hyundai Creta Facelift is expected to undergo a major makeover, with a new design language inspired by the Hyundai Palisade. The spy shots of the facelifted Creta reveal some of the changes that we can expect to see on the new model. These include:
- A new grille with a honeycomb pattern and chrome accents
- LED DRLs and projector lamps in split headlamps
- A new front bumper with fog lamps and skid plates
- New alloy wheel designs with different sizes and patterns
- Redesigned LED tail lamps and tailgate with LED light bars
Expected Safety Features
The safety of the Creta facelift is expected to be enhanced with the addition of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) features. These are a set of technologies that help the driver in various situations, such as lane keeping, collision avoidance, adaptive cruise control, etc. Hyundai has confirmed that it will launch 1 to 2 ADAS-enabled cars each year, and the Creta facelift could be one of them. Some of the possible ADAS features that the Creta facelift could get are:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) for detecting and preventing frontal collisions
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) for keeping the car within its lane
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) for alerting the driver of vehicles in the blind spots
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) for warning the driver of approaching vehicles from behind when reversing
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC) for maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle ahead
Upcoming Hyundai Creta Facelift Expected Launch Date and Expected Price in India
The launch date of the Upcoming Hyundai Creta Facelift is not confirmed yet, but sources suggest that Hyundai will start building the facelifted Creta at its Chennai plant by mid-January 2024, with a market launch likely in February or March 2024. The pricing of the Creta facelift is also not revealed yet, but we can expect a price hike of Rs 60k to 70k depending upon the variants. The current pricing of Creta starts from Rs 12.90 lakh and goes to Rs 23.03 lakh (on-road, Mumbai). The table below shows the expected price range of the Creta facelift variants.
|Variant||Expected Price Range|
|1.5 Petrol MT||Rs 13.50 lakh – Rs 14.50 lakh|
|1.5 Petrol CVT||Rs 15 lakh – Rs 16 lakh|
|1.4 Turbo Petrol DCT||Rs 17 lakh – Rs 18 lakh|
|1.5 Diesel MT||Rs 14 lakh – Rs 15 lakh|
|1.5 Diesel AT||Rs 16 lakh – Rs 17 lakh|
The Hyundai Creta facelift is one of India’s most anticipated SUVs, promising a new design, additional amenities, and increased safety. Kia Seltos, Maruti Grand Vitara, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, Tata Harrier, MG Astor, and Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder will compete with the Creta facelift. We expect that Hyundai will share additional facts regarding the Creta facelift soon. Keep an eye out for additional information on the impending Hyundai Creta facelift.
Many People Read This: 7 Seater Cars in India Under 15 Lakhs From Ertiga to Scorpio – Stunning Photos