The 2023 Tata Safari Facelift is one of the most anticipated SUVs in the Indian market. It has been launched at a starting price of Rs 16.19 lakh (introductory, ex-showroom) and comes with a host of new features and design changes. But how safe is the new Safari? How does it fare in terms of New TATA Safari Facelift Crash Test Ratings? And what are the ex-showroom and on-road prices of the New TATA Safari Facelift different variants in Delhi? Let’s find out in this blog post.
Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram
TATA Safari Facelift Safety Features
The 2023 Tata Safari Facelift is equipped with various safety features to ensure the protection of the occupants and the vehicle. Some of the key safety features are:
- 6 airbags: The new Safari comes with dual front, side, and curtain airbags for the driver and co-passenger.
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP): This feature helps to maintain stability and control of the vehicle in case of oversteer or understeer situations.
- Hill-hold assist: This feature prevents the vehicle from rolling back on an incline when the brake pedal is released.
- Traction control: This feature prevents wheel spin and loss of traction on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Cornering stability control: This feature improves the handling and steering of the vehicle while taking sharp turns or curves.
- ABS with EBD: This feature prevents the wheels from locking up during braking and distributes the brake force evenly among the wheels.
- Rear parking sensors: This feature helps to detect any obstacles behind the vehicle while reversing and alerts the driver with audible and visual signals.
- Reversing camera: This feature provides a clear view of the rear area of the vehicle on the touchscreen infotainment system while reversing.
- ISOFIX child seat mounts: This feature allows to securely attach compatible child seats in the second row seats of the vehicle.
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS): This feature monitors the air pressure of each tyre and displays it on the digital driver’s display. It also warns the driver if any tyre is under-inflated or over-inflated.
- 3-point seatbelts with reminders for all passengers: This feature ensures that all passengers wear their seatbelts properly and reminds them if they don’t.
- Central locking: This feature allows to lock or unlock all doors of the vehicle with a single press of a button on the key fob or the driver’s door.
TATA Safari Facelift Crash Test Ratings
The New TATA Safari Facelift Crash Test Ratings have been tested by the Global NCAP agency. However, New Safari & Harrier scored a 5-star rating in the Global NCAP tests, As we can expect the new Safari to perform well in terms of safety. The previous Safari was praised for its strong body shell, good protection for adult occupants, and standard safety features. The new Safari has improved upon these aspects with more airbags, better structural reinforcements, and advanced safety features. Therefore, we can hope that the new Safari will achieve a high rating in future crash tests.
New TATA Safari Facelift Ex-showroom and On-road Prices in Delhi
The 2023 Tata Safari Facelift is available in four broad variants: Smart, Pure, Adventure, and Accomplished. Each variant has sub-variants with different features and options. The ex-showroom and on-road prices of these variants in Delhi are as follows:
|Rs 16.19 lakh
|Rs 18.77 lakh
|Rs 16.69 lakh
|Rs 19.34 lakh
|Rs 17.69 lakh
|Rs 20.51 lakh
|Rs 18.19 lakh
|Rs 21.09 lakh
|Rs 19.39 lakh
|Rs 22.46 lakh
|Rs 20.39 lakh
|Rs 23.61 lakh
|Pure+ S Dark Edition
|Rs 20.59 lakh
|Rs 23.83 lakh
|Rs 20.99 lakh
|Rs 24.31 lakh
|Rs 21.99 lakh
|Rs 25.46 lakh
|Adventure+ Dark Edition
|Rs 22.19 lakh
|Rs 25.68 lakh
|Rs 23.99 lakh
|Rs 27.76 lakh
|Rs 25.49 lakh
|Rs 29.48 lakh
Note: The prices are as of November 2023 and are subject to change. The on-road prices include registration, insurance, road tax, and other charges.
The 2023 Tata Safari Facelift is a promising SUV that offers a lot of value for money. It has a modern design, a spacious and comfortable cabin, a powerful and efficient diesel engine, and a range of new features. It also has a strong safety quotient, with multiple airbags, ESP, TPMS, and other features. The new Safari is expected to compete with the likes of the MG Hector Plus, Hyundai Alcazar, Mahindra XUV700, and the upcoming Jeep Commander in the Indian market. If you are looking for a 3-row SUV that can handle any terrain and any situation, the new Safari might be the right choice for you.