The Tata Nexon facelift is one of the most awaited SUVs in the Indian market. The updated model was unveiled on 1 September 2023 and is expected to be launched on 14 September 2023. The following Data shows the Tata Nexon facelift Waiting Period in some of the popular cities in India.
Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram
The Nexon facelift will come with a host of changes, both cosmetic and mechanical, to make it more attractive and competitive in the segment. Some of the key highlights of the Nexon facelift are:
- A redesigned front fascia with a streamlined grille, split headlights, L-shaped LED DRLs, and a revamped bumper are all part of the package.
- A new rear design that includes Y-shaped LED taillights, an LED light bar, and a revised bumper.
- A new interior design that includes a two-spoke steering wheel, a Harman 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, and purple upholstery.
- A 360-degree camera, an electric sunroof, ventilated seats, connected vehicle technology with IRA 2.0, and maybe ADAS are among the new features.
- There are two engine options: a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine with 118bhp and 170Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine with 113bhp and 260Nm of torque.
- There are four gearbox options: five-speed manual, six-speed manual, AMT, and seven-speed DCT.
The Nexon makeover will be available in 11 different configurations with new names: Smart, Smart+, Pure, Creative, Creative+, Fearless, and Fearless+. Flame Red, Daytona Grey, Foliage Green, Pure Silver, Calgary White, and Atlas Black will also be available for the Nexon makeover.
Tata Nexon facelift Waiting Period
Bookings for the Nexon makeover will begin on September 4, 2023, for Rs. 21,000. The Tata Nexon facelift Waiting Period for the SUV, on the other hand, may vary based on the city, variation, colour, and demand. According to our sources, the average wait time for the Nexon facelift is two to three months as of October 2023. The table below illustrates the Tata Nexon facelift Waiting Period in some of India’s most populous cities:
The Tata Nexon facelift is an exciting SUV that attempts to combine elegance, performance, safety, and technology. The Maruti Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Mahindra XUV300, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger, and Mahindra Bolero Ne will compete with the SUV. The Nexon makeover is projected to start at Rs. 8.10 lakh (introductory ex-showroom). If you want to acquire the Nexon facelift, you can do so starting on September 4th by booking it online or visiting your nearest Tata Motors shop.
Read This: 2023 TATA Tigor Waiting Period – City Wise