Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new bike. It is called the V-Strom SX. V-Strom is an adventure sport touring motorcycle. It is based on the Suzuki Gixxer 250. V-Strom is the most affordable V-Strom series model. Here are all details of new 2023 Suzuki V-Strom SX EMI Plan.
Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram
2023 Suzuki V-Strom Engine and Performance
- The V-Strom SX has a 249 cc BS6 engine.
- It produces 26.5 bhp of power and 22.2 Nm of torque.
- It has a six-speed gearbox.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 12 litres.
- It has a user-reported mileage of 35 kmpl.
Features and Design
- The V-Strom SX has a single-pod LED headlight.
- It has a tall windscreen and a beak-style front fender.
- It has a muscular fuel tank and a rear luggage rack.
- It has a Bluetooth-enabled digital instrument cluster.
- It shows ride information, phone alerts, and navigation.
- It has a USB charging slot.
- It has dual-channel ABS and disc brakes.
- It has 19-inch front and 17-inch rear alloy wheels.
- It has dual-purpose tubeless tyres.
2023 Suzuki V-Strom SX EMI Plan
- The V-Strom SX has an ex-showroom price of Rs. 2,14,115.
- The on-road price in Delhi is Rs. 2,37,000.
- The EMI starts from Rs. 7,600 per month.
- The downpayment is Rs. 47,400.
- The interest rate is 9.7% per annum.
- The loan tenure is 36 months.
- The V-Strom SX has won the car&bike Awards 2023.
- It is the Motorcycle of the Year (Upto 250 cc).
- It beat three Bajaj motorcycles in this category.
- It will be available in three color options.